Thursday, December 15, 2011

Aprons....

So I've been thinking of making some very cute aprons I have made 1. But not the best soon hopefully I'll have some pics. For now pintertest is the best!!!
<><> <><> <><> <><>
Flirty Apron tutorial- pdf
source Pinterest


apron design ideas
source pinterest
aprons


I cant wait to actually get started on them!! But right now I have alot going on with Christmas
and New years on the way!!!
Just thought id show you a little something that i will be working on in the future!!
I also have more projects but I cant tell you till after Christmas!!!
And believe me there will be lots of pictures!!!
If you have any idea's for Christmas gifts id love to hear!!!

5 comments:

Katie {Party of Four} said...

yeah Mary that would be really cool!

Katie {Party of Four} said...

and I was "follow"ing before I dont know how my name wasnt on there!

Tina´s PicStory said...

cool :)

Lisa @ MMT said...

Those are cute! Can't wait to see the ones you make.

Hespyhesp said...

These are so cute! I bought an apron sew kit like two years ago and then I gave up on the sewing. So sad! I hope you have better luck! Pinterest is so inspiring and addictive!

Thanks for following me. I'm your newest follower, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...