Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Trails on Sunday!!!

So I know that everyone has had a packed filled week from family vist's to visting family for Thanksgiving!.Mine was great got to see family,and spend time with them.





Then to go on to BLACK FRIDAY!!!! I know I was supper happy to be out I got a gift card for $150.00 to ultimate audio!!! Since I dont work its a great gift to give to the husband I sat up there for about 4 1/2 hrs.. but it was a great time my sister and my BESTEST BEST friend were there,They can always make the time fly!!!
 After We left there we went to a few more places!!!



But after this jam packed weekend its always nice to just get away from it all!!!!! 




And spend sometime having FUN!!!!!

If there is nothing I love more. Its diff  Family, friends, and a nice ride in the woods!!!! Just thought i'd show you all some pics!!!
Thanks and enjoy I hope everyone had a great week and week end!!!Feel free leave a message!!!

Comments