Heres a little Christmas survey I seen on a blog I follow. I'd love to see ur anwsers to..
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate Forsure!!!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?Both,the big ones unwrapped and the small wrapped
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like the white,But the husband likes lots of color!!
4. Do you hang mistletoe?No....but think im going to this yr.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Alittle after Thanksgiving. I love this time of yr!!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? My favorite dish would be....the left overs becaues you can make very good turkey sandwhich's!! and i love chris's nannies white trash....mmmm... I know weird name right!! LOL but thats more of a dessert!! I'll have to show you pictures!!!!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? All of them where great! Maybe it always going to my Aunt Tammy's Christmas eve and going home to open one present! My parents got us so good one yr they put dog food in a present to my sister, a small box to me which i thought was a necklace...nooo.. the box was full of pennies!!!ugh..and my brother a pair of his own used socs!! puke..lol
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?When stayed one night and seen my dad bring in a bike. I was probably 10.then i asked my mom!!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Depends....
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? We have lights,and ornaments & then all our ornaments that we got from our parents as kids. Now Gabrielle has a 2 ornaments up there too!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? It doesn't snow in Florida,But were going to take a trip soon to see it!!I think maybe nice to see it but hate to live in it!! I love the SUN way to much!!!
12. Can you ice skate? I've never Ice skated,but cant wait to try!!And i know gabby will love it when she gets older!!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Alot as a child.But as an Adult Chris got me a promise ring!! I LOVED it and still do!!
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending lots of quality time with family, remembering the birth of our Savior....and Great food.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? White trash, Homemade Apple pies,Brownies,cookies.I could go on!!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Chris Gabby and i need start one!
17. What tops your tree?An Angel!
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I love both--I'm always afraid giving though, because they might not like it!
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? Yum
20. Favorite Christmas show? Ohh I love The Grinch, A Christmas Coral & All I Want for Christmas.and of course Home Alone!!!!!
21. Saddest Christmas Song? Can't think of a sad one--but I know there are quite a few lame ones :)
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? All I want for Christmas..I have it stuck in my head!!!