- First- I really want a house with a bigger kitchen.we rent now so mine is small. We're hoping to get into another home before the year ends.Maybe even buy!!!!! That would be great.
- Second- I would like to get Gabby use to using the potty I know she is a little young but I want her to at least gasp the concept of the potty by her birthday.
- Third-I want Gabby to start laying down in her bed by her self and the great thing is its already happening.See before I to had drive her around to take naps because no nap- Means fussy Gabby.A fussy Gabby equals an upset mommy.. No good but ill tell you more about this later..
- Fourth-I wanna get Organized.I need more space and i need to have a yard sale.Plus I have things I don't need so its time to say BYE-BYE..
- Final one- I wanna take more time out of the day for me.I really want to start running so as soon as I get the house in order I can do that.So I have started today with all of these except the first one.
So I have a few cute pics from today I wanna share....
I LOVE THIS SMILE!!!!!
She is wearing my crown from my bachelorette
party isn't she a doll.
Gabby at 20 months
What are your New Years Resolutions?