2012 New Years Resolution

It seems that everyone has a New Years Resolution thing going on. So I thought what the hay. I'll tell you about mine.I only have a few but I'm hoping that I do all of them.

  • First- I really want a house with a bigger kitchen.we rent now so mine is small. We're hoping to get into another home before the year ends.Maybe even buy!!!!! That would be great.
  • Second- I would like to get Gabby use to using the potty I know she is a little young but I want her to at least gasp the concept of the potty by her birthday.
  • Third-I want Gabby to start laying down in her bed by her self and the great thing is its already happening.See before I to had drive her around to take naps because no nap- Means fussy Gabby.A fussy Gabby equals  an upset mommy.. No good but ill tell you more about this later..
  • Fourth-I wanna get Organized.I need more space and i need to have a yard sale.Plus I have things I don't need so its time to say BYE-BYE..
  • Final one- I wanna take more time out of the day for me.I really want to start running so as soon as I get the house in order I can do that.So I have started today with all of these except the first one.

    So I have a few cute pics from today I wanna share....
    I LOVE THIS SMILE!!!!!

    She is wearing my crown from my bachelorette
    party isn't she a doll.


    Gabby at 20 months

    What are your New Years Resolutions?

    Comments

    great list of new years resolutions! :)
    Claire said…
    your daughter is so cute! she reminds me of my middle one who is just about the same age. i love your resolutions, i can definitely relate!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com
    New follower! Love the pictures. Happy New Year!
    Jamie said…
    She is so cute. Our daughters are the same age. I hope my daughter figures out the potty by her 2nd birthday too. *crosses fingers and toes*
    Erin Branscom said…
    So cute! :) I became a follower of your blog! Love it!
    I tagged you! go look!

    http://1momma3boys.blogspot.com/2012/01/tagim-it.html
    Bonnie said…
    Organization is key! Great resolution to get organized.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88