Its been a while.....

Hey girls!!!!
 
 
 Ya, Ya, Ya, Its been forever but I have not forgot about all of you. I have finally got around  to do an update post.Not sure if anyone has heard or read the Fifty shades of Grey.Like I'm sure every woman has.......But jeez i cant wait for the movie!! Any way my little girl has just been growing like a weed!! I mean it she has gotten huge!! and attitude OMG!! Ahhh I wonder were it comes from surely not her sweet but sometimes not so nice mother!!! haha.. We have been doing plenty of boating,and out door actives.And now that Hunting Season is here we and a few close friends took all our CRAZY children to the hunting camp ground. They(as in kids) all had a blast but  of all things to happen..... 
 
Gabby falls SMACK on her poor little nose and lets just say not the best look!!! Bruised and a little flat lots of blood and way more crying than I had wished for!!!My poor Princess!! But 3 days later and she acts like nothing happened I have a doctors appointment for her tomorrow.Hopefully they say shes fine and nothing is broke.the worst part was being way out in the woods, because we went to Cedar key to hunt. We had no idea were the hospital was..Ahhh again right right. Anyways I  really hope to get back in the spirit of my blog again and start writing more!!But that was a short run down on our life lately.That and gabby is now 2 1/2 wow where has the time gone.
 
 
 
 
  This is Gabby's poor little nose..
   its more bruised today..  :(

Isn't she a cutie!!!! 
 
 Hope to catch up on everyone and everyone catch up on us!!


Comments

Unknown said…
Welcome back! Thanks for saying 'Hi!' too! I've been so on and off and on and off with blogging this whole summer. Let's def stay in touch!